Lunes, Disyembre 24, 2012
I went on impulse buying by getting a new LED tv and it cost around 21,000 (ouch!) since I don’t have the money to pay it cash I have to asked my brother in law if we could use his card instead to buy the new tv. It’s a 0% interest for 12months but if you’ll going to pay it cash it will cost only 19,000! What a big difference right? they said if it'll not hurt your investment for 12 months then go for it. So, eventhough I bought it on impulse I know I still save.
I don’t want to be be locked up on debt. Who would want that!? Btw, here’s whats Im gonna do to free some debt, since paying electric bills is really pain in the ass. I read a lot of blogs about finances and they teach us on how we can be debt free one day. Let’s us be patient and learn to be cheap. According to a website http://fitzvillafuerte.com changing the incandescent light to LED lights are much cheaper though LED light price are higher than the incandescent the life span of a LED light will last up to 15 years and not only that it has a 6Watts or lower than the incandescent of 20W or more. You may want to check on the meralco app on how to estimate the cost of a LED per hour.
For my mom medicines I also checked on the generic ones right now. Not only it is affordable they said that it doesnt really hurt the quality of the product compared to the branded ones. And I do save a lot!
Hopefully, I can invest some money in BPI bangko the one Eat Bulaga's endorsing to their tv show. If you'll going to apply and save money the amount of interest right now 2012 per annum is 3% compared to the banks. They also provide free insurance if you'll go 1% per annum yet you are insured for about 250,000 .
I am also investing insurance for my retirement and hope it would help in time. There so much to do for this year. Please cross your fingers for me.
Miyerkules, Disyembre 5, 2012
- The Nike Warehouse Sale from December 6 to 16, 2012.
- Up to 70% OFF on selected items.
- Items on Sale include Clothes, Gear, Shoes and Accessories.
- Sale Hours: 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- Expect long lines. Try to come early.
- Major Credit Cards are accepted.
- Available only at the Nike Agility Center in Paranaque.
- Agility Center, Ninoy Aquino Avenue cor. Multinational Village, Paranaque City
Biyernes, Nobyembre 30, 2012
MSI-ECS is having their annual warehouse sale this December 2 - 7, 2012. Prepare to queue in long lines like last year. I suggest you go early to get a number then just just go back in line after lunch. The guard said they give up number as early as 7AM. The warehouse is located at MSI-ECS Bldg., # 3 Economia St., Bagumbayan, QC. Download the complete product list (with discount) of various electronic gadgets at Yugatech's blog.
It's been years now since I stop blogging. We'll it's a dream for me. I've done few in the past but wasn't that successfull. Time, work and interest hinders and since I got a new job. Yeah,hmmm.. it doesn't count new because I guess Its an old job turning new.
So, since I'm already 30 all the expenses are coming up. I am finding things that might be helpful with my career and thought of blogging it to share my experience with you.
Saving money. That's my ultimate goal. as I've said I'm 30! I want something really that could save and TRIPLE my investment. Since it's almost the end of 2012. Plans are coming up and I dont know how this wishlist would come true. Crossed Fingers!
- Since I am the head of the family and my mom, brother and sister rely on me. I need to save for an emergency fund. I know in my situation it’s very hard and quite challenging. Because, I pay everything. I know saving an emergency fund is a must for future expenses. We can never say when sudden urge of expense come up.
- Insurance for my Protection. Yep it’s a challenge for me to get one. But I'll surely pursue to have it realized. What if I die too soon or live too long? Of course we have to be positive in getting one. Learn more about getting insurance and get some training for free. WFMA can teach you how to manage your money!
- Save Electricity. This coming year since the electric bill is a shock for me whenever it arrives. It is in my wish list to change the lightning of our house into LED bulbs. It will save money since the regular bulb at home, in our house each has 20W and an LED lights available in Sulit.com are around 5W. I think it'll worth it! One granted wish so far, I have changed the old refrigerator into new one. Efficiency of course! Since the old fridge eat up a lot of electric bills and it’s really terrible I need to sell it to the junk shop. I have a new one and it’s Samsung but if you'll take a look of the efficiency of the fridge it guarantees less pay for a ref. So better always look at eff of the fridge whenever you’re planning to get new one. Btw, you can always look Meralco App Calculator for reading your appliance and how much it cost you.
- Saving in Groceries. This one is really tough. It’s really hard to budget all the needs in the family. Even I already have an excel sheet of list of the products and how much each items in a specific store. It’s seemed that I am always short. Everyday food expenses cost averaging of Php. 250.00 for all 5 adults and 2 kids. I wish I have a partner to help me with the expenses. My sister has her own family and she left me with all the expenses and I still feed them. L
- Mutual Funds. With the booming economy I will take advantage now into adding an investment through Mutual Funds. Some banks offer this kind of investment instead of just saving it in banks. It will give you more returns than the interest of 1% quarterly in banks! Take advantage of FAMI (Metrobank) or PAMI (Philam Funds)
First in deciding for my wish list is to know my worth as a person. Quote it!
Looking for Coupons is one of my resorts in saving for grocery but here in Philippines coupons are very limited. In United States couponing is really a good way in savings. Here in the Philippines. We're getting there. We can also find good deals over the internet there's cashcashpinoy.com or any group buying sites that gives amazing discounts to us! Furthermore, I just grab those restaurant coupons in the mall so I can save a little when eating out with the kids.
That’s basically it for my plans this coming year. I know it’s quite challenging but I know in the end it all worth it! Happy New Year!